Empty Field = Child invisible

Boa tarde,

Estou com dificuldades para montar um relatório que vai ser assim : Pedidos e seus item, até ai tranquilo, o que não estou conseguindo é que as vezes esses itens podem contar uma observação, e quando tiver queria que aparecesse abaixo de cada item.

Tentei adicionar um child, porém quando esse campos obs esta vazio mesmo assim ele pila uma linha.

ja fiz isso a um tempo atras mas não lembro mais como fiz, não me lembro se adicionei uma banda de child ou detail

OBS uso fastreport versão que acompanha o delphi

SORRY ENGLISH

TRANSLATE ☺️ -----------------------------

Hi,

I'm having trouble putting together a report that will be like this: Orders and their item, so far, what I'm not getting is that sometimes these items can count an observation, and when I wanted to appear below each item.

I tried to add a child, but when these obs fields are empty, even so, it posts a line.

I did it a while ago but I don't remember how I did it anymore, I don't remember if I added a child or detail band

use fastreport version that comes with delphi

Comments

• use fastreport version that comes with delphi

You can't to do what you want without FR's script, but script doesn't available in the free FR Embarcadero edition

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.