Drill down grouped report. How to hide column labels for expanded data when a group is collapsed?

I have a simple drill down grouped report with a group header followed by a master data band.

The group header has some memos with overall group data and the master band has some memos with data from that group.

At the moment I have put, at the bottom of the group header, some memos with plain text in them to act as column headers for the data in the master band when it is expanded.

This works fine when the group is expanded but looks strange when I collapse the group as I still see the column headers, even though I can't see the data.

Is there a better way to make the column headers for the expanded data such that they only appear when the data itself if expanded?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.