Hierarchical list

Hi

On one of your demo on .NET you showed how to do a hierarchical list, is there an equivalent on Delphi 10.3?

I would like to print a receipt in this layout, could you please help me how to do it.

This is the demo on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bd17-8r8FM&list=PL6gTDEj1vGyE9_DlSQdu0d5OmLsoCDIxs&index=12

Comments

• Sorry I forget to mention that the data stored on the same table and the hierarchy link is using the UniqueID and ParentID here is the actual data as stored in the database

• Thank you for the quick reply, I tried to implement it with my data, it worked but one issue it's shifting the whole line to the right, I just wanted to shift the description control and keep the qty and the price on the same position.

• Hi

Anyone needs the solution to the above issue let me know, I managed to sort it out with few lines of code.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.