some installation troubles

Hello, I have just finished installing FR3 enterprise and it took me about one day of trial and errors. I just want to share some hints.

I have Delphi6 and TeeChart6. I followed the instructions, editing the include files, but it wasn't enough.

I wish to warn that I had to change all TEE67 package references in *.dpk to TEE66
(lines like "{$IFDEF TeeChart6} TEE67, {$ENDIF}" into "{$IFDEF TeeChart6} TEE66, {$ENDIF}") using notepad, since editing dpk in Delphi creates troubles.

In addition, after using "recompile", in the "libD6" folder all client/server sources were missing so I had to manually copy them.

To finish, I got an error opening charts "class seriesxxx not defined", which was solved adding a "RegisterTeeStandardSeries;" statement in the initialization part of frxChart.pas

Hope it helps.
Best Regards,
Max

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.