Send unknown number of images to a report

Good afternoon everyone!

I was hoping someone would be able to help me with something I can't quite figure out in a report I'm trying to create.

I send a predefined number of images to reports now (logos, etc.), but I want to create a report that displays a list of pictures selected by the user along with a short description of each.

So, with this report, I have no way of knowing or predefining how many pictures will be sent to or included in the report. How can I send a List of pictures to a report?

Thank you very much for your help!

Comments

• I am also creating a report that needs to include a variable number of images, so I am wondering if you were able to solve this question.

• image is binary data, datatype = byte[]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.