After upgrade to version fmx2_7_1_all_pro my frxreport1.export(frxpdfexport1) range check error

This was working fine until I upgraded to support Delphi 10.4 and compile my App using 10.3.2 version of Delphi now when I try to use the export to pdf I get range check error.

Thanks

Walter

Comments

• Send your current report template (fr3) and prepared report (fp3) to support@fast-report.com

• Just sent it.

Thanks

Garnet

• Just additional info!

I noticed that If I turn-off Range checking in the compiler it will works.

But, I am not sure this is ok?

Also, the last version that this worked without Range Check turn-off was version fmx2_6_19_all_pro

Thanks

Garnet

• frxreport1.export(frxpdfexport1)

Had to add the mainform name to the frxpdfexport1 like MainForm.frxpdffexport1 to get this to process...

Thanks

Garnet

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.