fast report causing access denied error in mvc .net

edited June 2020 in FastReport .NET

I created a web application that includes fast report for creating report.

If I run application on my device, everything is alright. But if I upload my project to the host and a user clicks on the Generate report button for the first time, the following error is shown:

However, if the user refreshes the page or presses the Back button and then clicks the Generate report button again, everything is alright. So this error only appears for the first time the page loaded. I didn't use the path from above in my code at all.

Can anyone help me to solve this error? I have no Idea where this error come from

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.