Enable BusinessObject DataSource in Fast Reports Designer

While evaluating fastreports i try to use business object data source. any existing report with this data connection works fine. rendering via code by using busneess object works fine too.

But while using designer, there is no option to select such a data source. only via xml definition within report file this kind of data source can be defined.

is there any option to use busines object dataSource within designer?

Thanks, Thomas

Comments

• Hi did you solve it? Did you understand how to do it?

I think I have the same problem with: FastReport Designer Community Edition (freeware).

https://forum.fast-report.com/en/discussion/17830/fastreport-designer-community-edition-freeware

Within the FastReport Designer Community Edition (freeware) is it is possible to create a report using .cs entities a model? Then when I run the report with asp.net core I read data from the database and pass them as IEnumerable to the report1.RegisterData(...)

Within FastReport Designer Community Edition (freeware) it seems to me that can only connect to a database or read json files? Or am I wrong?

Any .cs files must be compiled! unless I reference a dll in some way.

But I haven't gotten any answers yet

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.