Is it possible to call a Memo printing in the GroupFooter to appear in the PageFooter?

I'm printing Invoices. I'd like a SUM memo I use in the GroupFooter to print into the Page Footer. The purpose is when using a Master-Detail band (Detail exceeds 1 page) I'm totaling the detail (item price) and would like it to print in the position of the Page Footer along side of page #.

My thoughts are set the total memo's visible property to false, then some how call it into the Page Footer , but may require a double calculation.

(I think I could go around this issue by creating a View in my Database then adding a new dataset to the report, but it seems like this should have a more straight forward answer)

Thanks

-Tony

Comments

• Try to set Engine.CurY before printing of TfrxMemoView:

store Engine.CurY;

set Engine.CurY;

print TfrxMemoView;

restore Engine.CurY;

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.