Is there a way to load a template for a sub-report?

I want to create a footer with company data which needs to be embedded on all reports, but I'd rather not copy that to each report.

If I could use a report template for it and assign it to a subreport then I'd only need to create it once, and if something changes, it would only need to be changed once.

Regards

Comments

• Hello!

We have a good video about report inheritance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TsOQ28maN8

• Hi, thx, that worked!

I now seem to have an issue deploying to the server. The fonts are not loading. I tried adding an event handler to the TrueTypeCollection.OnGetFontPath but my font "NeoSans" never passes through that function.

<TextObject Name="Text1" ZOrder="7" Top="56.7" Width="47.25" Height="9.45" Text="Invoice number:" VertAlign="Center" Font="Neo Sans Std, 4pt"/>

The reports are included in a .net Core 3 project, running on a Mac for now but should run from a docker container.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.