Visible only last page

in a footer page I have to print the name of the fields but not their values, 
they must be printed only on the last page how can I do?  
example the total document to be printed only on the last page. 
with crystal report I put suppress if the page is not the last one how can I do FR

Comments

• Use TfrxReportSummary band or use two-pass report and compare <Page> with <TotalPages>

• "two-pass report and compare <Page> with <TotalPages>"  how you do it ?

• it's an invoice form .. I have to print the whole frame but the fields of the total only on the last page ... 
    with TfrxReportSummary band it doesn't print anything it leaves the space empty

• as you can see from the image the first page is empty below. The secoda does not have the detail ... 
    the size must always be the same .. and print all the items with the values ​​only on the last page

• procedure PageFooter1OnBeforePrint(Sender: TfrxComponent);

begin

if Engine.FinalPass then

Memo3.Visible := <Page> = <TotalPages>;

end;

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.