String with IF

i have 3 db fields to print in a text field with conditions.

PREF DOCNUM SUFF

NOW IF PREF OR SUFF ARE DIFFERENT FROM NOTHING I HAVE TO ADD ONE / AFTER PREF AND BEFORE SUFF.

RESULT

A / 2020 / B

HOW CAN I DO IT?

Comments

• Use IIF function

• Hi There

New at this

Trying to setup a IFF condition in a report with a condition that if (stk code = photo1 or photo2 , to import a foto from stk code field photo1 and or photo1 and photo2 but if the code is not used in the document to not waste the space allocated for the foto's

had the following code :

could be far of but the results need a bit of fine tuning , not sure if I can put a IFF function underneath Detaildata set ?

Also my outcome is not in pic format but text output on the Report

There is no format to choose only boolean , string , numeric , date formats

Also the picture needs to be updated prior to processing so that it changes prior to processing. Would be nice if this can either be uploaded

with a button and file on Desktop folder option 2

Hope It make sense . First timer with FastReport .

Thank you

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.