Dynamic table columns - Distribute columns to table's width

Hello,

I'm migrating a HTML report to FastReport.Net. The report has dynamic columns.

The Table is definde as follows:

The column's 'ASCII Position', 'Fieldname' and 'XML Tag' depend on flags in the data. I Manged to hide the columns. But I didn't get the equivalent of or anything near the current HTML-report, because the column is simply not painted.

I would like to achieve the behavior as in HTML, where I set the Table to a certain width and the columns have a percentual width and spread over the given fixed width for the table.

In my report, the result looks as follows:

What I try to achieve is something like the following:

• set the table.width to 17,5 cm
  • set the column.width for 'Name' to something like '30%'
  • set the column.width for 'Beschreibung' to something like '70%'
  • set the other visible columns to thier fixed witdt (e.g. 1,5 cm)

I would expect to have always a tablewidth of 17,5 cm. Further I would expect that the "dynamic" width colums calculate thier width like this: table.width - ('all fixed width') * column.width (e.g. 30%)

Is there a simple way to achieve this?

Best Regards

Marc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.