Hiding zero values and shift it when it`s not null

Hello Guys

I am new in use FastReport. I have an application that uses fastreport version 4.0. I have a problem hiding and shifting zero values. I have data from the sql query for example value1, value2 and value3. Memo fields with these fields are superimposed on the masterdata. I would like to get the effect of if Value1 is nonzero then display in the first row, if Value2 is zero then don't show if Value 3 is nonzero show in the second row. How can I achieve this effect in a fast report. Is there a loop that will allow me to do this?

Comments

• Set each memo on the child band and set visibility ov the band depend of field value. Set band's PrintChildifInvisible to True

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.