chack if last detail on page

Hi,

I need to separete details visually in a print. A have a master/detail report, and I put one TfrxLineView (LineDetailSeparator) component to the DetailBand1 band. It looks very beautilful :)

Biut, I have to hide this line, when the current detailband is the last detail on the page.

So, when there are 10 detail on a page, I have to hide this line on the 10th detail.

When there are 3 detail on a page, I have to hide this line on the 3rd detail.

And when there are 2 pages on the report, and on the first page there are 10 detail and on the second page there are 3 detailband, I have to hide the separator line on the first page in the 10th band AND the second page in the 3rd detail.

How can I do this?

Thanks,

Gabor

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.