Font on Code page keeps reverting to small size

I've just bought and installed Delphi Rio 10.3.2, and Fast Reports VCL 6.4.12. I use the Source Code Pro font in both the Delphi IDE and Fast Reports Code page.

However, the font size in Fast Reports Code keeps changing back to size 6 (too small), whenever I double-click the frxReport component and click the Code tab. I change it to 10, but if I close the frxReport designer and go back in, it's back to size 6 again.

I've tried using Arial, but it keeps reverting to size 8 and looks like there's a space between every character, even though there's not.

Before the Delphi upgrade I was using Delphi XE8 and FR 6.4.0 and never had this problem.

Comments

• Before the Delphi upgrade I was using Delphi XE8 and FR 6.4.0 and never had this problem.

Do you have same behavior with XE8 and FR 6.4.12?

• This should be your registry or ini files has stored previous value. For example, in registry:

HKEYCURRENTUSER\Software\Fast Reports\Form5.TfrxDesignerForm\ScriptFontSize

The value may be smaller than default 10 and make the font appear smaller.

It should be related to long awaited fix for Delphi DPI issue or FastReport DPI implementation. The actual code that get the font size is:

function TfrxScrollWin.GetScaledFontSize: Integer;

begin

Result := Round(Font.Size / GetScale);

end;

• Try to use latest FR 6.5.5

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.