How can Fastreport 3.0 work with Tee66?

When i install FastReport Trail version 3.0, it appears some error information, version confliction with Tee66, because FastReport Trail version 3.0 's default version is Tee60,

Because My company want to buy a FastReport Profession version 3.0, so want to figure out this problem first. so pls help me.

And The FastReport software company do not have technical support by email, why?

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 7:46PM
    The trial versions are precompiled to work with the delphi version as originally supplied which did not contain tchart pro.
    the full registered version allows you to compile with what ever version of tchart you are using.

;)
  • edited 7:46PM
    Actually you can compile trial version for any TeeChart version. Follow the instructions in the teechart.txt and install.txt files.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.