Subreport on a group footer or how to insert a grid?

Hi,

What I am trying to do is print a grid (I am using the rich text object) on a new page at the end of each group. The purpose of this grid is to enable people on the shop floor to write comments about each step.

I have a subreport on a group footer where the subreport is just a rich text object. Using a script I am adding a new page before the group footer prints. This is all working well.

The problem is, the subreport with the rich text object does not print. How do I get the subreport to print? Is there a better way to add a rich text object with a grid at the end of each group?

Thank you,

Dave

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.