GrowToBottom property problem.

yokozunayokozuna Novi Sad, Serbia
edited 3:02PM in FastReport .NET
Hello,

Firstly, I have posted this question in another thread which has the problem with the same property but it seems that even there were over 2500 views it obviously did not reach the right person.

So, I am opening a new thread.

PROBLEM: I was wondering whether there is a way to solve this. Namely, I used two columns, with "AccrossThanDown" property, and "GrowToBottom" property to list the goods and some prices, but rows in parallel columns have gaps since there are some rows that do not have the need to grow. How can I make rows on each side grow to bottom and loose the gaps? I think that the picture provided will speak better than words. >

Comments

• edited 3:02PM
    Can you filter out the blank lines in your SQL query, or am I missing the point.

Bill Sutton

yokozuna wrote: »
    Hello,

Firstly, I have posted this question in another thread which has the problem with the same property but it seems that even there were over 2500 views it obviously did not reach the right person.

So, I am opening a new thread.

PROBLEM: I was wondering whether there is a way to solve this. Namely, I used two columns, with "AccrossThanDown" property, and "GrowToBottom" property to list the goods and some prices, but rows in parallel columns have gaps since there are some rows that do not have the need to grow. How can I make rows on each side grow to bottom and loose the gaps? I think that the picture provided will speak better than words. >

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.