DBCrossView overlaying footer when spanning multiple pages

edited 10:00AM in FastReport VCL
Not sure where to start looking as far as properties and such since the table is built automatically from the database table and autosized.
how do I prevent it from overlapping the footer band.

For crossviews that fit on one page there is no overlapping of the objects that come after it.

Comments

• edited 10:00AM
    awaller377 wrote: »
    Not sure where to start looking as far as properties and such since the table is built automatically from the database table and autosized.
    how do I prevent it from overlapping the footer band.

For crossviews that fit on one page there is no overlapping of the objects that come after it.

There is a group header with "ReprintOnNewPage" set to True, if I set that to false then the crossview does not overlay the footer.
    So something to do with the group header, but I can't turn that off as I need that to print.
    I would be ok with suppressing the group header print if it was in the middle of the crossview but I have no idea how that would be accomplished.

Is there an easy fix to make group header and cross view play nice together?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.