Get Report DataSource and Relations from frx after saved

edited 7:07AM in FastReport .NET
In normal case everything is good,But if user in designer form, add new connection and add new data source that not exists in my first dataset,
after saved ".frx" file, In next time when i load that changed ".frx" file,I am getting this error:
"Table is not connected to the data. Register the data using Report.RegisterData method."
Because i don't know which data source was added by user.
I have to do read ".frx" file as XML, and create datasouce from TableDataSource tag attributes.
Is there a simpler way for Get Report DataSource and Relations details after saved by user and registerd them comfortable in RegisterData method?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.