Problem with data and time display format.

edited 5:10AM in FastReport VCL
Hello,

We just update from FR 5 to FR v6.3.1 and it seems there is a problem with the DateTime data.

For example i have field Date format, which is 18.02.2019. Whatever display format i use it doesnt matter and it always looks like p1.png. Even that formatting is not working, this shouldnt be look like that because in my system settings default date format is different that one it shown on p1.png.

Any idea whats wrong ?

Regards,

boakoms

Comments

• edited 5:10AM
    Topic can be closed, it was a user mistake.
    boakoms wrote: »
    Hello,

We just update from FR 5 to FR v6.3.1 and it seems there is a problem with the DateTime data.

For example i have field Date format, which is 18.02.2019. Whatever display format i use it doesnt matter and it always looks like p1.png. Even that formatting is not working, this shouldnt be look like that because in my system settings default date format is different that one it shown on p1.png.

Any idea whats wrong ?

Regards,

boakoms

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.