Decimal separator problem

DomiDomi Belgium
edited 5:37AM in FastReport .NET
Hi,

I have a problem with the decimal separator.
I send data as string and all the number fields have a point as the decimal separator : "123.45"; in fastreport I use the conversion function to get these data as Decimal; on a UK windows, this works fine but
on other computer with use a comma as separator (FR for example), all is multiply by 100 which is normal and logical ! therefore my question is : is there a way (parameter when I call the report) to force fastreport to
use the point on all version of windows regardless the local windows settings ? for a whole report, I don't want to do this for each field.

Thanks in advance,
sincerly,
Domi.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.