TeeChart PRO and FR 5 VCL in RAD Studio 10.2.3 Tokyo

edited May 2019 in FastReport VCL 5
Hi,

I have installed RAD Studio 10.2.3 and components in this sequence on WIN10:

- RAD Studio
- TeeChart 2017.23 PRO VLC Source Code
- FastReport VCL 5 D25

After starting the IDE the FR package dclfrxtee25.dpk can not be loaded due it seems no 32 bit application (see different forum posts).
I tried several combinations of installing/recompiling TeeChart but there is no way to get the above package loaded.
The package seems to include the FRCharting component that I need.

Does anybody have an idea how to get the package loaded with TeeChart PRO (not TeeChart Standard)?

Thanks.

Greets
Jo

Comments

• PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited 4:29PM
    jomesics wrote: »

- RAD Studio
    - FastReport VCL 5 D25

After starting the IDE the FR package dclfrxtee25.dpk can not be loaded due it seems no 32 bit application (see different forum posts).
    I tried several combinations of installing/recompiling TeeChart but there is no way to get the above package loaded.
    G'day Jo,

You don't mention in your post whether you ran FRv5 Recompile.exe and chose the correct version of TeeChart at "3. Select the TeeChart Version" (and set the path to TeeChart DCU Files).

Have you examined the BPL and DCU files in folder "%PROGRAMFILES%\FastReport 6 VCL <<edition>>" to check they have recompiled with your installation?

Cheers, Paul
  • edited 4:29PM
    Polomint wrote: »
    Polomint wrote: »

- RAD Studio
    - FastReport VCL 5 D25

G'day Jo,

You don't mention in your post whether you ran FRv5 Recompile.exe and chose the correct version of TeeChart at "3. Select the TeeChart Version" (and set the path to TeeChart DCU Files).

Have you examined the BPL and DCU files in folder "%PROGRAMFILES%\FastReport 6 VCL <<edition>>" to check they have recompiled with your installation?

Cheers, Paul

Hi Paul,

Thanks a lot for your hint using FRv5 Recompile.exe to solve this problem.
    I wasn't aware of this tool. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Cheers, Jo[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.