TfrxReport and TfrxPDFExport file cache issue

Had some report crossover as far as fastreport and cache issues are concerned read a post that https://doc.atozed.com/en/iw14/develop/session/ to keep local variables to a minimum as they are common to all threads so moved over reporting variables to UserSession datamodule.

What is happening is if a user is printing a report, sometimes its right. Sometimes the report has data which was previously printed by a completely different client. The reports are exported using frxPDFExport component and saved on the server where my dll is hosted from.

Of course this didn't happen in the standalone and while we tested because we didnt have multiple external users accessing the application. The reports are first generated and exported and then sent via Webapplication.sendfile(path + filename). Filename changes everytime.

What I have tried : Rpt.free, Exportfilter.stream.free, moving variables to USersessionDM. Still continues to happen.

Report for John Doe prints correctly, Next while printing Jane Doe the report name says Jane Doe but data inside is of John Doe. How do I rectify this. My rpRpt.fr3 is stored on the server as well and how do I get it to to be specific to each session.

The print report proc is not in the UserSessionDM but on the main form.

Environment:
Seattle 10
Intraweb 14.2.5
FastReport 5.1.5 (licensed version)

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.