problem with Recompile

Hi everybody!!!

From several versions ago, I've experiencing problems when the recompile tool does not copy the proper packages to windows\system32 (for 64 bits recompile) and now, from the last version 6.2.1, there is a package that is not copied to windows\syswow64 (dclfrxIntIOIndy25.bpl) in 32 bit recompile.
I need to manually copy all *.bpl files to system32 (64bit), and the missing file to syswow64 (32bit).

It's only me or anyone has experiencing the same problem?

Comments

• edited 5:17AM
    vighaoera wrote: »
    Hi everybody!!!

From several versions ago, I've experiencing problems when the recompile tool does not copy the proper packages to windows\system32 (for 64 bits recompile) and now, from the last version 6.2.1, there is a package that is not copied to windows\syswow64 (dclfrxIntIOIndy25.bpl) in 32 bit recompile.
    I need to manually copy all *.bpl files to system32 (64bit), and the missing file to syswow64 (32bit).

You may need to set the -classpath argument on the command-line so that javac can find the other classes, for example:
    javac -classpath . test.java

Note that the class containing the yd variable should be compiled before test.java, if you're compiling them one at a time.
  • EiAEiA
    edited 5:17AM
    vighaoera wrote: »
    Hi everybody!!!

Are you running the recompile tool as administrator?
    It needs admin rights in order to copy those files to the system directories.

Regards
    Eirik A.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.