RTMultiple FastReport FMX

edited 5:01PM in FastReport VCL
I'm sure I'm missing something but I cannot find TfrxReport.ReportType so I can set rtMultiple.
Any suggestions to allow me to print pages in the order 1,2 1,2 with FastReport FMX would be appreciated
thank you

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 5:01PM
    Try to assign TfrxReport.Dataset with your dataset
  • edited 5:01PM
    gpi wrote: »
    Try to assign TfrxReport.Dataset with your dataset

Got it to work by removing the master band and adding child pages to both page 1 and 2 along with assigning the dataset in TfrxReport.Dataset. So both pages have a page header, a child and a page footer. My only issue is now the page numbers do not reset. How do I get the page numbers to be 1 and 2? I suppose I can just hardcode the value

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.