Nice product, bit buggy

Well I'm trying out your demo in Delphi 5 app, but I'm having several problems

1) Fresh app, add a page control, add 2 pages to it, then try and add dsftree=crash
2) I'm getting invalid pointers on the colourmemo when I try and cut and paste it about, exceptions at 000

Is the demo the latest or an older one... may well be purchasing this, very good still ;)

Mat

Comments

• edited 9:35PM
    Both TfsSyntaxMemo and TfsTree are "bonus" components ;) Its development is stopped.
    That ######, why where they stopped? they are soo good in theory, just not so good in practice!
    There is many nice freeware syntax memo components like TSynMemo (or something like this - I don't remember now) from sourceforge.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.