Image Path

kkamaraskkamaras Greece
edited 1:43PM in FastReport VCL
Dear Sir/Madam,

Hi there! I would like to ask you, if we have an imagebox to a form, is it possible to find the file path from which we have load the bitmap file?
Is there a property which can show as something like that??
I have lost a company logo.

Thank you in advance.
Konstantinos Kamaras

Comments

• LurkingKiwiLurkingKiwi Wellington, New Zealand
    edited 1:43PM
    kkamaras wrote: »
    Hi there! I would like to ask you, if we have an imagebox to a form, is it possible to find the file path from which we have load the bitmap file?
    I haven't seen anything like that, and can't see a pathname in the FR3 file, but if you open the TfrxPictureView (I assume that's what you mean) for editing you can copy the contents to the clipboard; this won't be exactly the same as what you started out with but may be close enough!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.