DCU files being recompiled into the project's directory

With all my testing (and uninstall / reinstall) of the FireDac components for 64bit (and thank you very much for the latest version, it works wonderfully with the correct icons for the components), I seem to have messed something else up. Now, whenever I first compile a version of a project (Win32/Win64 - debug/release), Delphi (Tokyo or Rio) creates a DCU file for each FastReports unit in my project'd directory: i.ie Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\Projects\<projname>\Win32\debug ; ...\win32\release ; ...\Win64\debug ; and, ...\Win64\release (depending on target platform) This creates 183 files in the folder (times 4 if I do all 4 versions) for each project!

All these DCU files were also created upon the latest install / recompile (6.2.16) in the respective library paths (libd25, libd25x64, libd26, libd26x64) and those paths are in the Delphi Library paths for each platform.

Is there some other environment variable I forgot to set? I know this wasn't happening with the prior releases.

Thanks

Rick Brodzinsky

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.