Page number when printing multiple copies

edited February 2019 in FastReport .NET
Hi,

I need to print multiple copies of same report and the report should have text in 'Page [PageNo] of [TotalPages]' format.

Printing multiple copies is not an issue (which can be done by below code
report.PrintSettings.Copies = 2;
).

I am struggling with getting text 'Page X of Y'. I have tried variables like Page#, TotalPages#, PageNofM but all those values are always 1. I have also tried incrementing a variable in 'BeforePrint' event, but to no avail.
Is there any way to get text in desired format?

Thanks,
Yash

Comments

• edited 2:11PM
    I'm new to the product but I believe you need to set Multi pass or passed to 2 on the report.
    I theory is the first pass can count the totals and the second pass can render.

HTH - Mike
    I'm new to the product but I believe you need to set Multi pass or passed to 2 on the report.

HTH - Mike

Thanks Mike.
    Do you mean setting 'Double Pass'? If so, this did not help either.
    Yash wrote: »
    Yash wrote: »

HTH - Mike

Thanks Mike.
    Do you mean setting 'Double Pass'? If so, this did not help either.

I did mean "Double Pass" but now as I re-read your question I think you want CopyName#
    see
    http://www.fast-report.com/en/forum/?p=/discussion/9656

HTH
    Mike

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.