Charts show Series1 even though no other series available

Hi there,

I have made a report with a simple Chart - added a Pie-Chart as Series1, and set values etc. via code, so far everything works fine for me!

But since the Upgrade too FR6 I can see a switch in PreView gibing me an option too turn "Series1" off - thus my beloved Pie is gone [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />! + it hides some of my legend.. This also happens on complete blank Charts - is there an options somewhere so I can turn off the switch?[/img]

Comments

• PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited 9:30PM
    G'day Simon,

What setting does your Chart have for the property Legend | CheckBoxes?

(Oh and I suppose you already know you can move the Legend to another part of the Chart...)

Tsch??ss, Paul
  • edited 9:30PM
    The settings unter Legend | CheckBoxes sadly did nothing.. the "Series1" appeard as Checbox and not as switch but I want it gone for good.

Moving the Legend worked for me, so I can live with the "Series1" even if not needed - so ty!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.