DbLookupComboBox duplicate values

Hi guys,

When I click on the component, it shows the duplicate records.
Anyone have an idea how to solve it?

Comments

• edited 4:54PM
    Hi guys,

In your dataset, is your lookup field unique? Do you have the same info for the List Field associated with two different keys in the KeyField?

One thing to try, in your dataset for the dialog box, use SELECT DISTINCT....

Rick Brodzinsky
  • brodzins wrote: »
    brodzins wrote: »
    Hi guys,

In your dataset, is your lookup field unique? Do you have the same info for the List Field associated with two different keys in the KeyField?

One thing to try, in your dataset for the dialog box, use SELECT DISTINCT....

Rick Brodzinsky

Yes, the KeyFiled is unique (primary key on table).
    SELECT DISTINCT ocurrs the same problem...

After click raise error "Reader has no more rows"

OK, distinct KeyField -- but are the ListFields unique? Is there the same info in ListField for two different keys? Can you show the data in your lookup dataset?
    brodzins wrote: »

OK, distinct KeyField -- but are the ListFields unique? Is there the same info in ListField for two different keys? Can you show the data in your lookup dataset?

See attached image ...

Try checking the AutoOpenDataSet property. Not sure why, but I went through all my reports that use the DBLookupComboBox, and I have that checked in all of them.
    Try checking the AutoOpenDataSet property. Not sure why, but I went through all my reports that use the DBLookupComboBox, and I have that checked in all of them.

Already tried. It's the same thing. >
  • I am using DBXDatabase with Firebird with error, I tested with demo.mdb and works fine.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.