Different Subreports in one report

edited January 2019 in FastReport .NET
Hi all,

Actually I have different .frx Reports for different customers. But the main content is always the same. So after a change request I have to modify 3 reports, which is stupid.

So i'm looking for a solution to have only one report, but different subreports e.g. for the header and footer information.
So I am looking for something like: IF "Customer1" than use SubReport1 - IF "Customer2" use the SubReport2.
With simple texts it is easy to add "[IIf([customer] == "customer1", "Dear Mister", "Hello Friend"]
Because I have to adapt different things like the logo and the letter-adress (left or right) etc. I think the best is to use SubReports, am I right? If yes, how can I do this if-conditions using SubReports? Or how should I implement this problem else?

Thank you so much,
Best Regards
Marcel

Comments

• edited 3:14PM
    Juhuii !!!
    I could solve it by using "Report inheritance"

Thread can be closed.

Regards
    Marcel

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.