problem with fscript and fastreport

Hello:
I get in touch with you because I have a problem with fasreport and fascript, to see if they can help me. I have some script written in my fastreport, which are well written, because clicking on execute script works, but when making the call from c ++ builder, it does not execute the script, it is skipped. I do not know if this query is well located here, so I apologize if it is not this area, and if it is here, which option I have to use for the script to work, because I've even tried with this code and it still does not work:
frxReport1-> EngineOptions-> DestroyForms = false
Thanks for everything
a greeting

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 6:14AM
    What FR's edition (Embarcadero, Standard, Professional or Enterprise) do you use? FR Embarcadero edition doesn't have script support
  • edited 6:14AM
    gpi wrote: »
    What FR's edition (Embarcadero, Standard, Professional or Enterprise) do you use? FR Embarcadero edition doesn't have script support
    Hello:
    Thanks for answering me. I use the professional version
  • gpigpi
    edited 6:14AM
    Try to uninstall all instances of FR, remove all FR's files and folders (see system and hidden folders too) and then install FR Professional again
  • edited 6:14AM
    Hello:
    I have already managed to execute the script, but it skips ReportSummaryonbeforeprint, and I do not know why, if any script that I write without procedure works.
    Thanks for all the help given, you are helping me and it's working

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.