PageFooter and ReportSummary

Good Morning.
I have a report that uses PageFooter on all its pages, except the last one.
On the last page you have to go to a ReportSummary, at the end of it, I would like ReportSummary to take the place left by PageFooter. I could not do it. ReportSummary is aligned at the end of the page.
I send two images, the first one shows the report with PrintOnLastPage = True. In the second image I put PrintOnLastPage = False.
I see that ReportSummary never takes the empty place left by PageFooter on the last page. It would be good if that happened. This causes ReportSummary to overlap with text from the previous bands.
How can I get ReportSummary to be placed at the end of the page, occupying the place left by PageFooter?
I hope it was clear, thank you.

Santiago

Comments

• edited 5:24PM
    why do you need report summary ?
    maybe we can find way around to do what you need ?

Santiago wrote: »
    Good Morning.
    I have a report that uses PageFooter on all its pages, except the last one.
    On the last page you have to go to a ReportSummary, at the end of it, I would like ReportSummary to take the place left by PageFooter. I could not do it. ReportSummary is aligned at the end of the page.
    I send two images, the first one shows the report with PrintOnLastPage = True. In the second image I put PrintOnLastPage = False.
    I see that ReportSummary never takes the empty place left by PageFooter on the last page. It would be good if that happened. This causes ReportSummary to overlap with text from the previous bands.
    How can I get ReportSummary to be placed at the end of the page, occupying the place left by PageFooter?
    I hope it was clear, thank you.

Santiago
    boakoms wrote: »

In ReportSummary the total value of the purchase is placed. In PageFooter the partial values, per sheet, and we make the transport to the next sheet.
    I did not find another way to do it.

Santiago
    hello,

you can try to use report footer.

regards.

In ReportSummary the total value of the purchase is placed. In PageFooter the partial values, per sheet, and we make the transport to the next sheet.
    I did not find another way to do it.

Santiago

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.