v 2.8.4 - upgrade

edited 10:01PM in FastCube 2
There are too many errors when upgrade to new version.
I think nobody check the old delphi versions.
(we are testers)

first of all
on recompile wizard
4- use fast report 4 integration
(ok it is working. but the fr version is 6 now.
if nobody checks it dont put version number there)

the advanced demo (demo_olap)
gives too many errors and integration with fastreport doesnt work

there is a doc in fast-report.com (dated 2014)
and i cant find anything with new added features
and fast-report imtegration

i think this product is not seen an important product as fr and nobody cares it and its users.

and i dont recommend to upgrade to the new version
if your version works

regards

Comments

• PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited December 2018
    feridun wrote: »
    i dont recommend to upgrade to the new version
    if your version works
    I hope someone from FastReport / FastCube team gives a thoughtful answer to the complaints you make.

And if you are OK with your current version, that is great.

However, v2.8.4 is the only option for someone needing FastCube on RAD Studio 10.3 / Rio, unless they want to hack their existing packages to make them work in the new IDE version.

Cheers, Paul
  • edited 10:01PM
    Today i got an reply from support
    They checked my logfile of recompile.exe

the result:
    dcc32.exe file doesn't work and it can't recompile the product
    so it says finished
    i don't check the logfile
    (it is not my fault but the reason is in my side. i accept it.)

But the problem just changed [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />) Not When i try to edit the cube report in fast report i got access violation errors. First one is from fcxpChartEditor When i check and try to find reason i opened the file from fast cube diroctry i got Error reading fcxSliceGrid1.PaintStyle and could not open the file[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.