RAD Studio 10.3 Rio

PolomintPolomint Australia
edited December 2018 in FastCube 2
Noticed the FRv6.2.x advice that there will be an update of FastReport for "Rio" in a week or two.

Is the same true for FastCube? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="<_<" border="0" alt="dry.gif" /> Cheers, Paul ============== Update 4/12/2018 ============= The announcement on[/img] https://www.fast-report.com/en/product/fast-cube-2/changes/ today raised a lot of hopes!

Sadly, the installer available to "Pro" users is the same as the one from 19/9/2018 (i.e. v2.8.0) so not helpful

I have raised a support ticket, and will update when there is progress...

Cheers, Paul

============== Update 6/12/2018 =============

The FastCube Team advise that they are having server problems. Attempts to fix this (with v2.8.3 and v2.8.4) have not worked.

Stay tuned!

Cheers, Paul

============== Update 7/12/2018 =============

OK. The CP site ( https://cp.fast-report.com) is now delivering the correct file for v2.8.4 Pro. The date beside it is a little misleading (still showing 5/12/2018) but the download now correctly installs the "D26" folders, and the Recompile Utility correctly offers "RAD Studio 10.3" as an option.

So I am very optimistic our Test App will compile OK when we get a chance tomorrow!

Our copy of the changes.txt file is attached below.

By the way: The Installer seems to be based on the one used for FastReports Vcl 6.x, as it no longer gives you the choice of postponing running the Recompiler, and it records the installation in Windows Control Panel as v6.0.0 (it was previously - and also erroneously - recording v5.4.0). But that's only a minor gripe.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.