Master Detail Band Filter Expression

edited October 2018 in FastReport .NET
How does the filter expression on detail band work
i have google but all i get is the documentation
I am having trouble figuring this out [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> I have Master Band - Items and Just below that i add a Detail Band - With Customers so it look like this master - detail Ok so i set filter at the detail band CustomerItemID = ItemID so basically i want to see any customer that is connected to this item but when i preview i only see item that has customer not all items[/img]>[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> why is the expression filtering the top also is it normal by the way, somehow the first time i did it, it actually work it did show me with all item and any customer that linked to it but after that no matter how i try, it does not, i have no idea where i went wrong or was it a fluke[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.