Getting Excel from FastReport

edited October 2018 in FastReport .NET
When i try to convert this Fastreport to Excel, the columns move sideway. The Excel data is there and is correct and the format is ALMOST THERE however the data moving to the sides are a nuisance i cant use and cant show. Anyone know how to design/convert more smoothly FR to Excel?

To convert im using the following code:

FastReport.Report report = new FastReport.Report();
DataSet dSep = new DataSet();
dSep = (mehtod that gets the data i want, in dataset format)

report.RegisterData(dSep);
report.GetDataSource("dtDados").Enabled = true;

report.FileName = Server.MapPath("\\reports\\ocorrenciasportal.frx");
report.Load(report.FileName);

report.Prepare();
FastReport.Export.OoXML.Excel2007Export exportandoRelatorio = new FastReport.Export.OoXML.Excel2007Export();

string fileName = "\\pdfReport\\" + (user ID) + "\\RelatorioValores_N" + (some random number) + ".xlsx";
string completeFileName = Server.MapPath(fileName);

exportandoRelatorio.Export(report, completeFileName);
Response.Redirect(fileName);

(I would attach the resulting Excel for a more visual explanation of the result im getting but i cant seem to find the specific format to upload here ;-; )

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.