Fast Report components are not compiled in Embarcadero 10.2

Hi All,

I'm using Embarcadero 10.2 C++ Builder. I recently purchased and installed FastReport VCL 5. Even after installation and Recompile, in Embarcadero, I couldn't see the components in Tool Palette and in Menu->Components->Install Packages. I tried manually including the .bpl in the Install Packages. Then, I got the FRX components in Tool Palette. I have also included the LibD25 and LibD25x64 folders in library.

But now, whenever I compile the program it throws the following error:

"FMX.frxClass.hpp file not found."

Can you clarify where I went wrong?

Reg,
Sabarmathi

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 9:40PM
    Remove FMX from the scope names in the project's settings and rebuild project
  • edited 9:40PM
    gpi wrote: »
    Remove FMX from the scope names in the project's settings and rebuild project

Can you kindly let now, which option must I exactly change in Project Settings in Embarcadero? I don't find "Scope Names" included anywhere.

Reg,
    Sabarmathi
  • gpigpi
    edited 9:40PM
    Delphi compiler - Unit scope names
  • edited 9:40PM
    gpi wrote: »
    Delphi compiler - Unit scope names

My project settings doesn't have FMX included in scope name. But while working on, I found the following behaviour:

1. I created a new Multi device c++ application in embarcadero and included fast report components in the form. It is working as expected, without any issues.

2. I have an already available .exe, which in turn contains 2 dlls and 1 static library. I include the fast report components in one of the static library forms. I compile the static library. No issues. But when I include this library in another dll and compile the dll it throws the error as below:

'FMX.frxClass.hpp file not found'

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.