FR6 Problem

edited September 2018 in FastReport VCL
Hi all... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> At first...i working with FR since 10 years. At least with FR6.1.13. But this is new...My new report is not showing the data from the dataset. All others in this Application are ok.[/img]> At the moment i have no solution.>i have:
1. Design (Picture1)
2. Dataset Head (Picture3)
3. Dataset Misc1 (Picture4)
4. Dataset Misc2 not used
...Datasets content at this Point
dtReceipt:
begin
    Print.ReportDictionaryDataSets.TryGetValue('frxDataHead', TempDataSet);
    dmReport.frxDataHead.DataSet := TempDataSet;
    Print.ReportDictionaryDataSets.TryGetValue('frxDataMisc1', TempDataSet);
    dmReport.frxDataMisc1.DataSet := TempDataSet;
    Print.ReportDictionaryDataSets.TryGetValue('frxDataMisc2', TempDataSet);
    dmReport.frxDataMisc2.DataSet := TempDataSet; 
end;

what i do:
1. change the datasets from Dictionary to Database... the same.
2. Make a NEW report not a copy from a existing report... the same.
3. Make a copy from a existing report and replase the old fields... the same.

problem:
1. In every DataBand is showing only one Row. The report is showing only the active row in the Dataset.
2. Report (Picture2)

What can this be?

Thanks..

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 1:00AM
    Create small demo project and send it to support@fast-report.com
  • edited 1:00AM
    Hi all.. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> It was a[/img] layer 8 error... I was copied a frxDataset from my colleague. But i not checked RangeBegin/End. It standing on rbCurrent/reCurrent. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Now it printing what i want...[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Thanks...[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.