Trouble recompiling for other version of Teechart

edited 9:36PM in FastScript
I am new to Fast Report 3. I am trying to recompile according to the instructions in teechart.txt. I uncomment the define in the .inc files, replace the tee40.bpi in my bpk file with tee4c.bpi and can successfully compile fs4.bpk. Installation to the BCB4 ide fails with the message "Can't load xxx\xxx\fs4.bpl. The specified procedure cannot be found".

Please help.

Comments

• edited 9:36PM
    If you have FR3 Pro, remove all *.dcu, *.hpp, *.obj and try to recompile all packages.
  • edited 9:36PM
    Thanks for the reply. I had recompiled my FR3 sources. I solved the problem recompiling my Teechart source. Apparently my original binaries had TChartBrush as part of TeEngine and the source referenced in compiling FR3 had it belonging to TChart, or vice versa, I can't remember.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.