Displary Error on Charts?

edited July 2018 in FastReport VCL
Hello,

i've recently upgraded to Fast-Reports VCL 6.

If i now opening a report with charts i get a strange display error at design time and at run time (preview), see attached file. The bars should displayed "smooth", not "ragged".

How can i prevent this?

The fr3.file was opened in editor of FR6 und saved again, Delphi-Version is Professional 10.2.3 Tokyo

Many thanks for your help.

Best regards
Frank

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 3:01AM
    Attach your report template (fr3) here
  • edited July 2018
    Hello,

fr3-File is attached.

I've added the resulting pdf-File, problem is in the middle graphics of the first row, called "Qualit?¤tstrend".

Many thanks for your help.

Best Regards

Frank
  • edited 3:01AM
    Hello,

just to ask if you were able to repoduce the problem?

Best regards

Frank
  • gpigpi
    edited 3:01AM
    It seems FR doesn't supports TeeChart's smoothing feature
  • edited 3:01AM
    Hello,

thanks for your answer.

The Report was originally created with FR 4 (VCL). In this version, the chart is created without "ragging", so the support for Smoothing has to be removed?

Best Regards

Frank

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.