Cannot use the same dataset fpr Report.DataSet and Band.DataSet

Hello!
I am using VCL version 5.6 of FastReport and I came across the following problem:
I am creating a customer report where I have a simple table with the customer data (Name, address, city, state, etc).
In Delphi I put an FDconnection, FDquery, frxDBDataset, FrxReport. I connected the query in the connection and the DBdataset in the query however when I go to build the report I inform in data the Dataset that I will use and I put a masterdata. I report the same data dataset in Masterdata and when I view the report I get the following error:
(Can not use the same dataset for Report.DataSet and Band.DataSet).
Can anyone help me in solving this problem?

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 4:51AM
    Clear TfrxReport.Dataset or set another dataset for data band

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.