Problem with master and parameters

edited 5:39AM in FastReport VCL 5
Since I updated my Fastreport from 4.15 to 5.6.1, im having problems with the reports wich uses relations between 2 querys.
Its a Master query wich gives the ID of a customer. The second query its a SUM, in which the where contaings the ID from the MASTER query. Then i have 2 bands, a Master and a Detail. I have related both with the master option in the data section and i use the parameter as :ID.

The problem is that the detail always shows the information of the first ID.
??Any ideas what can be the problem?

Comments

• edited 5:39AM
    You need to select your detail query and in the query options there is an option called Master. In this option you need to select your master query. You can see attached picture.

ingsys wrote: »
    Since I updated my Fastreport from 4.15 to 5.6.1, im having problems with the reports wich uses relations between 2 querys.
    Its a Master query wich gives the ID of a customer. The second query its a SUM, in which the where contaings the ID from the MASTER query. Then i have 2 bands, a Master and a Detail. I have related both with the master option in the data section and i use the parameter as :ID.

The problem is that the detail always shows the information of the first ID.
    ??Any ideas what can be the problem?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.