Printing Multiple Labels from a Database

edited 7:28PM in FastReport VCL 5
I have a report that is connected to a dataset that will print barcodes I need for SKU purposes. How do I force it to print multiple copies based on an integer associated with the SKU.

For example, I have one SKU for a product with an associated barcode, but need 2000 labels to stick on my products. In my database I have the SKU field and the "Labels_Needed" field.

Thanks

Comments

• edited 7:28PM
    Craig wrote: »
    I have a report that is connected to a dataset that will print barcodes I need for SKU purposes. How do I force it to print multiple copies based on an integer associated with the SKU.

For example, I have one SKU for a product with an associated barcode, but need 2000 labels to stick on my products. In my database I have the SKU field and the "Labels_Needed" field.

Thanks

I decided it made more sense to do this programatically within Delphi with a memory table and a "for loop" to read the "Labels Needed" field and generate a record for each label needed.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.