Stack Overflow at Master-Detail

edited 12:20PM in FastReport VCL
Hello,

i have a Stack Overflow problem with v 6.1.6. I add two TfrxDBDataset Components to a TfrxReport. From the designer Preview it looks great but if i want to open the preview without the designer i get a stack overflow error in the function PrepareReport. If I remove the master-detail connection in the Dataset it works great, too. The problem only occurs when I call PrepareReport function. The report, the datasets and the datasource are create in a thread and the preparereport function also call there.

Any idea what i do wrong?

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 12:20PM
    Create small demo project based on standart Delphi's components and local database like FRDemo database and send it to support@fast-report.com

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.