Dialog Font Scaling on High DPI monitor

I am having a problem with scaling on the dialog form for entering params within a report , the report themselves all work fine but the pop up fonts overlap on high dpi monitors that are set to 125% scaling , this happens on windows 7+ .

Is there anyway to prevent this without report writers having to check spacings in code etc as they really arent qualified to go into that level of detail?

It's being hosted in a wpf which may have some effect on this?

Cheers
Phil

Comments

• edited 5:24PM
    the report themselves all work fine but the pop up fonts overlap on high dpi monitors that are set to 125% scaling

i solved with creating my own dialog, e.g. printer dialog.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.