RichView object

rdtrdt
edited 1:31AM in FastReport VCL 5
Loading up in mass for thumbnail reviewing of all documents. Some of these RTF files have headers and footers, but they do not show up in the richview object.
Does FR 6 allow for headers/footers in richview objects or can I change a setting in FR 5 to allow for headers/footers?

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited June 2018
    FR uses TRichEdit, TfrxRichView supports RTF which was saved from MS Wordpad
  • rdtrdt
    edited 1:31AM
    ...which means no header footer logic.
    Thanks that is what I needed to know.
  • al_nolandal_noland Tulsa, Oklahoma
    edited 1:31AM
    rdt, how did you get it to show RTF? I have the RTF stored in a tdataset (tried string and blob) field but I can't get the tfrxrichview to show the rich text.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.